SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR PATIENTS AND STAFF AT ALAMO OAKS DERMATOLOGY
We want you to stay safe and healthy.
Guidelines have been implemented to ensure Responsible Distancing and Appropriate Protection of yourself and staff. Please reschedule your appointment by calling 925-362-0992 ext. 1, if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19 including a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, a sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, aches, chills, or loss of taste or smell.
- Prescreening of COVID-19 symptoms at time of reminder call
- Stay in car and call office upon arrival to the building. 925 362-0992, ext 1
- Wearing a mask throughout visit
- Temperature taken prior to entry into exam room
- One patient in reception area at a time
- Limited office visit time – one concern per visit. If full skin exam is performed, other concerns and conditions noted will be evaluated at a later visit, either an in-office visit or a video visit
- Pediatric patients and those needing assistance may be accompanied by one person, otherwise, non- essential friends and family are requested to wait outside
- Payment by credit card or check preferred over cash
- The receptionist will call you to make follow up appointments to minimize exposure time for patients and staff
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
- We are following guidelines by the CDC and Cal/ OSHA, similar to our cleaning policies already in place.
- Cleaning all high- touch surfaces (door handles, exam tables, chairs, counters, sinks) at the beginning the day, before each patient encounter, and at the end of the day with CDC recommended cleaning supplies
- Removal of all books, magazines, sample containers
- All staff are certified in understanding and use of PPE
- Staff are screened every AM with temperature and symptom questions
- Staff wear PPE per CDC guidelines